3.08.2005

Marissa did a gang bang....and it was all for charity

I hope that title doesn't lead my 3 readers to think this entry will be good. Because really to be honest Marissa wasn't in a gang bang. She never got fisted for lupus. Though it would be a good way to make money for whatever ailment it is that's bringing you down. But lets not worry about the cure till we get the disease. I wonder what disease I will get? hmmmm....I don't know why I'm even writing about this, I was gonna write about how ones bumper has now turned into a platform for your political agenda....Nothing says I'm down with God!, more than a pro life fetus and a patriot ribbon on your mother fucking Windstar. And these people are getting plain ridiculous....Four ribbons is just frightening, not patriotic. It's just not enough anymore to put it on a fucking t-shirt or out in your lawn. I can now with 75% accuracy pinpoint the comings and goings of these so called patriot mobiles; Church, Walmart, a clinic bombing, Great Clips, McDonalds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home