5.28.2006

There will be no reclassification


I ran into my arch nemisis while buying chips at the gas station at 1:30am. This was out of the ordinary because I am hardly ever awake past 11, let alone deciding to buy chips at such an hour. I told my rival I would give him a ride and then sat in his grandmas alley for several hours talking about linguistics. No one else ever seems as excited about speech and defintion as me...well except for my girl, Speller, who, you guessed it, won all our grade school spelling bees.

Nemisis also informed me that hay and straw are two different things. Who knew? Probably everyone but me.

4 Comments:

At 9:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Speller has no shame.
~Speller

 
At 8:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

p.s. You spelled "nemesis" wrong.
Love you,
Speller

 
At 7:21 PM, Blogger smart kitty said...

Also: Ponies are not baby horses.

 
At 5:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hay is for eating. It's green-ish. Straw is for sleeping. It's yellow.

Both of them itch like hell if you get it down the back of your shirt.

Hope that helps. I'll be reading more!

TWM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home