5.20.2006

I can string some words together and make a sentence

Now that junior college has completed for the season my mind is now clear to think about what I'd do if I saw Joan Jett at Hot Topic or how many of my bodily fluids contain DNA.

This junior college semester was extra irritating because the film teacher was a total burnout and my philosophy instructor kept making everyone have conferences with him. I had to go sit in his tiny cramped office where we were nearly sitting knee to knee. Then as if that wasn't uncomfortable enough there was another forty year old guy wearing a tweed blazer with leather patches also sharing his office.

So while my philosophy teacher metaphorically told me I was a loser. Tweed #2 just sat right next to me, listening. Then MC was right outside the office and kept taking pictures of me with her phone. I was the only one who could see this, the philosopher was behind a bookshelf. Tweed #2 was next to the wall. So I was just all giggly and posing for glamour shots to what appeared to the philosopher to be nothing but space.

3 Comments:

At 2:04 AM, Blogger marie curie said...

you do look ultra sexy in that i'm-in-trouble-with-the-teacher kinda way though

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger 001000101 said...

oh and don't I know it.

 
At 9:30 PM, Blogger Kuntry Konfession said...

highly recommend eatting loads of beans before the meeting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home