3.08.2006

What? this old thing.


My faith in celebrity has been completely restored. After 365+ days I finally got someone to play along with my "eat shit" fan letter request.

Recap: I sent several letters to D list celebrities asking for autographs that said "Eat Shit, Love D list celebrity". Well no one did, THAT MEANS YOU, Tonya Harding and Kathy Griffin.

But just as all hope was lost, the fantastically hilarious Amy Sedaris came through even resending my original SASE in a new envelope b/c I failed to use enough postage(woops!).

While the autograph does not say eat shit; I did say in the note that she could use any insult currently in her repetoire...so does this count?

Can I put the Eat Shit project to rest?

4 Comments:

At 1:55 PM, Blogger smart kitty said...

I would like to see "Eat Shit. Love, Anson Williams." Potsy telling you to eat shit would make my day.

 
At 10:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic. I fucking love her. I've had my own brush with celebrity lately. Know who Jim Gaffigan is? We've been messaging each other on MySpace. He's of course, trying to get me to go see his show, but the point being that he's sending me actual messages from himself.
KLA

 
At 4:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha, congrats.
prg

 
At 2:43 AM, Blogger marie curie said...

this pic looks so much hotter in real life. you can almost feel her fake bush

 

Post a Comment

<< Home