2.25.2006

The rerebirth of Eunice and the death of The Temps


Eunice, who at one time was referred to as Edna, will be now go by the new internet alias of Stix.

Stix got drum lessons; just to join my make believe band, The Temps, plus she likes to hit things. For example the pipe, concrete barriers, gaywads, and her shins. So the drums are really just an extension to this. Stix might also be referred to as Mary Stuart Masterson or just MsM. Now that I've seen MsM I like that more than Stix. Shall we vote? All of MsM's/Stix suitors will now be known only as Somekindawonderful regardless of how much actual wonderful they contain.

After Msm's first drum lesson, I asked if I learned to do a backflip off her bass drum, would that be okay to attempt? She said "definitely NO!" I pushed on, "What if you got a non-family heir loom drum set, what about then?"

"No!" mSm yelled, "And why would I let you jump off my NEW bass drum when I wouldn't let you do it on the old one?"

"Cuz it'd look damn cool!" I said. That's it, this band is breaking up. We're through. I can't handle all these rules and restrictions.

5 Comments:

At 9:23 PM, Blogger marie curie said...

call on bass lessons for me. styx is the coolest now. we may form our own band called the anti-clemys if you don't shape up. actually, just let her get good, then start jumping off her bass drum when she's not paying attention. i'll film it

 
At 9:19 AM, Blogger 001000101 said...

wtf am i goddamn at&t operator? You don't own a phone book? Fine, I'll get the number, again.

 
At 5:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

could your band use a spoon player? if so, count me in...JAM


ff

 
At 6:24 PM, Blogger 001000101 said...

you may play either the spoons or the washboard.

 
At 11:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm eddie van halen, on the washboard.

ff

 

Post a Comment

<< Home