2.04.2006

"Found" notebook filled with fantastical treasure maps

I have made a habit of not making fun of what anyone chooses to write down; I have a deep fear that someday one of my "pondering" notebooks will become lost, then found by someone who is not me. I even write extra horrible in preperation for this tragic event. BUT Then I stumbled onto this graphpaper notebook and my mocking scruples went directly out the sarcasm window. Upon looking at the first page I concluded this must have been done by a child or handicapped teenager. Mote is spelled incorrectly and the I's do not have dots but circles. However, upon flippin the notebook over I noticed it was purchased from the very junior college I attend.

Upon further investigation, I matched this handwritting to some previous work related ramblings of a coworker; to be employed at this position one has to be over 21 years of age. I am unsure if there are any intelligence requirements.
Please have a seat me lady.

If you look very closely you'll notice Rockvilla in the bottom right corner; my personal favorite.

2 Comments:

At 12:52 AM, Blogger marie curie said...

i wish i knew exactly who wrote this as i am turned on by it

 
At 12:07 PM, Blogger smart kitty said...

YOu have to admit, Pirate Beach sounds pretty awesome.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home