1.17.2006

BIG F U TO AOL - Update

I recently received a cc of a letter AOL sent to the Better Business Bureau. This letter apologized for their customer service, then said they would pay me back $71.70. WOW, $71.70, that was totally worth my time to make all those complaints. I wonder what I'll spend that money on? A laundry hamper? A lot of diet soda? 30 FUCK OFF AOL stickers? The possibilities are endless. AND no they did not say sorry for making me talk to a robot for an extended period of time.

2 Comments:

At 3:15 PM, Blogger smart kitty said...

Spend the $71.70 on Fecalgrams. A bargain at any price!

 
At 5:29 PM, Blogger marie curie said...

we'll give $5 to jasper to shit on those free discs and then develop and mail them and you can spend the rest on russian housekeepers

 

Post a Comment

<< Home