1.10.2006

Help, I need witty vengeful payback

BIG F U TO AOL, I HOPE YOU LOSE ALL YOUR LAWSUITS AND HAVE TO PAY A FRACTION OF YOUR ACTUAL EARNINGS.

I never thought I'd be one of those assholes who actually filed a claim against a company, mostly because I'm kinda lazy, but AOL is that fucking deplorable. (They stole $932.20 to date)

Today, I called my bank to try to get AOL blocked, so they will quit charging me (apparently, calling them four times is not really "cancelling" anything) The bank said AOL can still pretty much debit my account at their leisure, regardless if I've filed a claim against that charge or not.

SO now i'm pretty much puzzled, from what I understand, I can cancel a service four times, file a claim w/ the better business bureau regarding the inability to cancel that service, file another claim through my bank, and still after all of this AOl can still do whatever the fuck they want.

When filling a BBB claim they ask you what would resolve the situation. I said give me back my money or proving that I could really care less about the money, I would accept a signed/written letter of apology from an AOL executive stating that they are deeply sorry for the matters stated below:

1. For intentionally ending my twenty-seven minute call to them on 11/15.
2. For billing me for three years for a service that I did not want or utilize.
3. For making me talk to a robot for an extended period of time.
4. For attempting to sell their unsatisfied customers more AOL services while their current account is being "disconnected".
5. For stealing my $932.10.
6. For making their foreign operators use "American" names, so their customers won't realize they use a foreign labor force.
7. For deliberatly making it difficult to find contacts in which to voice grievances to AOL directly.
8. For using manipulitive tactics in which to gain and retain customers. Most of whom are unsatisfied but don't feel like talking to a robot and three people for forty-five minutes to "disconnect" their service.
9. For continuing to bill me after I had repeatedly "closed" my account.

**Yeah I haven't gotten this letter yet**

I am quite sure that I need revenge. At first, I thought a BBB claim would do it for me but yeah that really did nothing thus far. Currently, vengence is all that will ebb this hatred for AOL.

2 Comments:

At 12:42 PM, Blogger smart kitty said...

I don't know about witty, but I solve all my problems by sendinding Fecal Grams (http://fecalgram.com/store/products).

 
At 10:40 AM, Blogger 001000101 said...

Thanks smartkitty you always got the answers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home