3.29.2006

This just in a while ago

Ezmerelda finally lost the bikerboyfriend and now the makebelieve band is back on in reality. Is 26 too old to have a band that practices at the drummers moms house? anyway i'm sure we'll get kicked out soon and have to play in a storage unit on the wrong side of town at 12:30 a.m.



my new pretend blog band is now called Courtesy Flushed and is a mix of zydeco, latin speed metal and christian hip hop. If anyone wants to join let me know yr instrument of choice.....flutophone is taken fuckas.

I've also acquired a new arch nemisis who goes by the name Theodore Wigglesworth. Pic coming soon; that fucking asshole.

4 Comments:

At 5:05 PM, Blogger smart kitty said...

Is the Jew's Harp taken? I play a mean one.

 
At 6:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm still on spoons right? It will break my heart if I'm still in the band.


ff

 
At 6:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I mean if I'm not still in the band.

ff

 
At 8:45 AM, Blogger marie curie said...

I'll play the washboard. I can rock that shit! Also, glad to hear you're joining the archnemisis ranks. You know I have many.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home