3.25.2005

My cats got luekemia

Peter and I went to Sharlene's house last night and we both had to take a crap and then we started fighting about who was entitled to use the bathroom first. I concluded it was me because he had taken a crap two hours prior, whilst I had not. He stated he should be able to use it first because he had verbalized that he needed to go poop once we got to Sharlene's. Are toilets similar to the shotgun scenario? Was I out of line thinking I should have first shit dibs, due to the time since my last bowel movement?Anyways I did not take the first crap and never took one for that matter. Now I'm probably going to have to use a gentle women's laxative because my colon is all pissed off. NOTE: I have started to give all characters false names because it's really just more fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home