11.10.2005

Woke up dead to beat the sleepers

I was up at 4am cuz i couldn't stop thinking about Coolio's Fantastic Voyage and how fun it would be to have a party appear from the trunk of your car. Then I moved on to that damn kung fu hampster and how I have to press it every time it catches my eye, even though it pisses me off, and I don't even like the kung fu fighting song. Then Leeza Gibbons appeared on Headline News and the ticker scrolled past and it said "Leeza Gibbons promoting scrapbooking to preserve memories." No shit, really? So that's how you remember things, you have to write them down. Very news worthy indeed, thank you CNN and Entertainment tonight for giving the world more useless fucking bullshit and calling it news, just so this retard society can think it's informed....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home