10.27.2005

I've been...

..wearing my seatbelt because I can't afford the screws that would be necessary to put my cheekbone back in place if my face hit the windshield. All because I don't have insurance and all because I saw this article where this white trash girl had been in a car wreck and had part of her skull removed. She needed it put back but then the hospital and medicaid both refused to pay for it. So this bald white trash girl had to go everywhere in a bike helmet.I've been pissed off at my jeans because they all have too much spandax. What ever happened to denim? I buy these pants that are my size, then after an hour of wear, they have stretched out and are now two sizes too big. My ass continuously shows and then i'm supposed to care about this too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home